Typical 3-day London trips include*:
- Very high quality executive or continental coach (49 to 75 seaters) and driver.
- Driver accommodation, dinners, breakfasts, lunch and parking costs.
- Cooled bottled water (at nominal price) & (usually) WC facility on coach
- High quality (usually 4-star) hotel Dinner Bed & Full English Breakfasts for two nights
usually a Buffet or Carvery, (unlimited Buffet style in the hotel Dining Room with Reserved larger tables); all rooms ensuite.
- Pool, jacuzzi and Gymnasium at most hotels.
- Sight-seeing dialogue (theocratic, historic and general light interest) as appropriate.
- Parking and traffic monitoring and arrangements, including on-journey interactive traffic management.
- Liaison with Bethel, apart from a confirmation letter from your Secretary.
- Monitor health & safety, photo opportunities, special requests, dress code as required.
- British Museum/ British Library/ Natural History/ Chelmsford/ Mill Hill Bible Tours.
- Large colour photos of the congregation group.
- Assistance in adding names from other congregations to fill spaces if required.
- Oversight in preparation and on-the-trip route control, timing, communications and costing.
... all your local coordinator does is to collect names and money, and liaise with us occasionally.
*some trips may differ, either by agreement or necessity.